(AUSTIN) — Texas Comptroller Glenn Hegar announced the release of an updated state revenue and expenditure tool on the agency’s website.
The tool provides viewing options like these:
- Revenues – Explore 25 state revenue categories, and see how funds are allocated by object code, agency and appropriation.
- Expenditures – Select and compare 18 different state spending categories to see how the state allocates money to serve its citizens.
- Payments to payees – Review individual payments, transaction dates, Comptroller object codes and more.
- Travel payments – Break down payments by agency, individual payee, type of travel expense and more.
- Economic development – Look at statewide economic development spending by fund, expenditure category and recipient.